The lights dim and the magic is ready to start again. For only few weekends, Cinema Bianchini's movie screen lights up the ancient Piscina Cozzi, a rationalist architectural masterpiece in the heart of Milan, with a selection of unmissable titles. To further enrich the experience, the opportunity to enjoy a special dinner during the movie.
Cinema Bianchini Splendido is an initiative of great emotional impact produced by VanitasClub and MilanoSport that, every Saturday and Sunday from 9pm, allows you to discover the history and charm of the Piscina Cozzi and to relive the unforgettable 30s. From your arrival everything will be themed, from the set-ups, to the music up to the staff uniforms .. everything will make you relive the charm of Liberty. In addition, for only 32 people the exclusive opportunity to dine while watching the movie.
To enrich the initiative, a schedule of special events, including shows with demonstrations of naval battles in the water, performances by professional divers, presentations by great directors and thematic projections.
- When: Saturdays and Sundays, from 9pm
- Where: Piscina Cozzi - viale Tunisia, 35, 20124 Milano
- Ticket: 12€ (that includes the exlusive access to the swimming pool and the movie) or 37€ (that includes the exlusive access to the swimming pool, the movie and a four course dinner)
- Free for children: for each paying adult, a child up to 5 years old enters for free. For the dinner ticket, if the child shares the menu with the parents, he/she can enters for free
- Before the film, a fun and interesting newsreel will tell you the story of the Piscina Cozzi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Whatsapp: +39 3331704695
- Attention, during the evening it will not be possible to swim in the pool
WOULD YOU LIKE A SPECIAL DINNER?
Meat-based menu: meatballs of the Milanese tradition with tomato sauce, raviolini of the Piedmontese tradition with a roast gravy sauce, veal sirloin with rosemary potatoes, tiramisu with nutella, a glass of wine, water and coffee;
Fish-based menu: seafood salad, bouillabaisse (fish soup from the Provencal tradition), sea bass with potatoes, cherry tomatoes and Taggiasca olives, chocolate cake with a soft heart of raspberry and white mascarpone cream, a glass of wine, water and coffee;
Vegeterian menu: chickpea hummus with vegetable crudités, traditional Ligurian trofie, courgettes and parmesan aubergines, semifreddo dessert with bitter chocolate sauce, a glass of wine, water and coffee;
Vega menu: chickpea hummus with vegetable crudités, trofie with cream of basil and tofu, green beans and potatoes, millefeuille of chickpea pie with seasonal vegetables, carrot and ginger pie, a glass of wine, water and coffee.
Possibility of gluten-free menus, or of other customized menus based on intolerances or allergies; please indicate any intolerances or allergies in the notes field when booking.
How would you like to live our Cinema?
Produced by -
Official partner -